If you love walking or running, you will find more than a dozen interesting walking paths suitable for off-road running. You can choose from a short 10-20 minute walk, to a walking trail that will take you hours to complete. Here are a few walking routes that start right from our doorstep
A walk to or past Violette Szabo Museum – Approx. 20-30 minutes.
A walk to the Carrots and Wine store, Wormerlow. Approx 30 minutes.
A walk to the Little Birch Church. Approx. 30 minutes. This walk is off road across undulating countryside.
A walk to The Laskett Gardens. Approximately 30 minutes.
A walk to Higgins Well. Approximately 40 minutes. This walk is mostly off road, across the countryside and small country roads.
The Countryside Code
- Take pictures and memories and leave only footprints behind.
- Respect people who live and work in the countryside.
- Keep to paths across farmland.
- Use gates and stiles to cross fences, hedges and walls.
- Leave gates as you find them.
- Don’t interfere with livestock, machinery and crops.
- Keep dogs on a lead.
- Protect wildlife, plants and trees.
- Keep all water sources clean.